No products in the cart.
The Curv Container
- Eliminates the gap at the back by curving to your body
- Specially designed end tabs that result a lower profile of the main container
- Increase of 10% volume
The Voodoo Harness
- The upper harness is built from TY-8 webbing for comfort and flexibility.
- The leg straps are built from TY-7 webbing backed with TY-12 to preclude slippage of the stainless leg adapters.
- Stainless steel mini ring hardware is standard for looks and durability.
- All housings are completely fabric for looks and utilize stainless steel clamps for security.
The Voodoo harness has become the standard of the world for fit, comfort and strength.
The 3-ring geometry has been changed to slightly lower the 3-ring location for a more comfortable seated position during canopy flight.
The lower hip ring geometry has been changed to allow more flexibility of the horizontal back strap, allowing the containers to seek a more natural location on the back.
The leg strap junction has been totally re-designed to provide greater comfort and security around the upper thigh. This holds the leg strap and pad in place and prevents them from sliding down the leg in freefall. This virtually eliminates the need for the “bungee” cross connector.
The chest strap incorporates a webbing stow band to replace the elastic keepers that stretch out of shape or get lost.
The lower main lift webs incorporate slim line modular pockets for the 3-ring release and reserve ripcord.
The pockets also protect the lift web webbing from wear, abrasion and ultra violet degradation, and allow the main lift webs to stretch under high “G” loads, preventing hard pulls of the reserve and 3-ring release.
Accessories / Bonus Features
- Protective BOC stowage flap
- “Sure-Grip” handles
- Included slider stow
|Dimensions||14 × 30 × 24 cm|